Why Are Check-Ups Important?
Regular health exams can help to find problems before they start when your chances for treatment and cure are better. By getting the right health services, screenings, and treatments, you are taking steps that help your chances of living a longer, healthier life. Your age, health and family history, lifestyle choices (i.e. what you eat, how active you are, whether you smoke), and other important factors impact on what and how often you need services and screenings. Prepare yourself now for years of good health.
Preparing for a health check
- Ruby Hall Clinic Hinjawadi Health Check department is located on the 1st floor. We are open from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am.
- Health Checks are conducted on a first come first serve basis.
- Employees who are sponsored by their companies should carry the authority letter issued by the COMPANY to RUBY HALL CLINIC.
- You should be fasting for 12-14 hours if blood sugar (fasting) and/or cholesterol/lipid profile is mentioned in the Health Check Package.
- Abstain from Alcohol at least 48 hours prior to the Health Check.
- Urine and stool samples to be carried in clean sterilized containers or containers can be collected from the Hospital Sample Collection Room.
- The entire procedure would take anywhere between 2-4 hours depending on the tests included in the package.
- People having Sonography in their package should carry a bottle of water with them
- A diabetic person undertaking a health check should avoid taking insulin injections / antidiabetic tablets on the morning of the Health Check Up. Please carry the insulin/antidiabetic tablets to take it with Breakfast that will be provided at the Cafeteria.
- Please consult a doctor for stopping beta blockers at least 48 hours if you have to undertake stress test.
- Other regular medicines can be taken as instructed by your Doctor.
- It is recommended that male patients undergoing a stress test should come with chest shaved.
- Please bring all your earlier medical records and medical accessories like glasses, hearing aid if any when you come for the Health Check.
- Inform the Health Check Department in advance if you want any additional investigations to be done for you.
- Sealed reports will be collected from the Reception counter at Rubyhall Clinic Hinjawadi.
- If it’s not a company-sponsored programme, bills will have to be paid by Cash or Debit or Credit card (no surcharge) at the beginning of the health check.