We at Ruby Hall Clinic have formed a team to offer an integrated approach to treat vascular diseases. Here every form of the vascular problem would be addressed and treated by a vascular surgeon and vascular interventionist to offer the best modalities of therapy be it surgery or endovascular therapy. In our facility, we offer a one-stop solution to patients with vascular diseases, by specialists with more than 10 years of clinical expertise.
This department caters to patients with arterial and venous pathologies of the body other than heart and brain, also called peripheral vascular diseases.
These involve common conditions like arterial blockages resulting in gangrene of limbs/toes, strokes, deep venous thrombosis, renal vascular hypertension, aneurysms, etc. Diagnosis of PVD is helped by peripheral and handheld bedside doppler machine. Majority of the patients with PVD need surgical correction.
Surgeries like a peripheral bypass, embolectomies, carotid endarteriotomies for prevention of strokes, etc. are routinely performed. The postoperative course of these patients are monitored in recovery which is equipped with monitors, ventilators and well-trained sisters and anesthetists.
- Intraarterial and intravenous thrombolysis
- The other procedures, which are routinely performed, are the insertion of IVC filters, embolization of bleeding vessels, etc.
- Ruby Hall Clinic Hinjawadi has modular operation theatres where all kinds of peripheral vascular surgeries are done, namely Thromboembolectomy, vascular bypass using synthetic grafts or veins carotid endarterectomy, aneurysm replacements & venous surgeries as well as vascular trauma cases.
Which Patients Would Benefit
- All patients with DM/HT/IHD/Smokers/Hypertension for PAD Screening
- Limb Claudicating / Leg pains
- Gangrene for limb salvage
- Diabetic gangrene
- Varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Patients of Stroke, TIA’s, temporary blindness
- Renal hypertension
- Screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms for patients older than 60 years
- Upper limb Ischemia’s
- Leg swelling
- Patients who have a family history of thrombosis